Before you begin, you need :
1. A rooted android device.
2. SWITCHME App from playstore. SwitchMe allows you to log in and out of multiple user spaces just as you would on a desktop computer, with each account having its own system settings, apps and data.
3. WhatsApp for your device.
4. sufficient memory on device.
How to run multiple WhatsApp account on your Android :
> Install SWITCHME app.
> Open the SwitchMe app and create two different user profiles for running two different WhatsApp account. These user profiles will have their own own system settings, apps and data.
> The First user profile you created will work as an Administrator and this account will contain all the apps and data that you are having now. You will be having WhatsApp on this profile if you are using it on your device earlier.
The second user profile is the new one, and will contain your Another WhatsApp account.
>Now, register WhatsApp for your second SIM in this profile.
Congratulations! You successfully activated multiple WhatsApp account on your Android
- Comparing BlackBerry Messenger with WhatsApp and Viber (reviews.cnet.com)
- The dirty BIG secret of WhatsApp… the second check mark does NOT mean your message has been read! (crackberry.com)
- New WhatsApp Update for Android Adds Video Editing and Fixes Location Issues (intomobile.com)
- The alternatives: Should WhatsApp really be scared? (dnaindia.com)