TouchTable systems allow you to see and manage large amounts of data in a manner conducive to discussion and decision making. The TouchTable’s unique design and interface can benefit a wide variety of applications, ranging from asset management and acquisitions to repair and response.
TouchTable Systems provide you with a powerful way for accessing, sharing and managing data by allowing you to:
- Visualize project data to quickly view and understand complex information.
- Use the TouchTable as an analysis tool to examine and document data, and save for future reference.
- Incorporate real-time data feeds to aid in time sensitive situations.
- Synchronize projects over a network to quickly and clearly discuss and distribute displayed data.
- Use search and annotation functions to aid in asset management.
- Quickly gather and analyze information from remote locations.
- Visually assess current and historical data to pinpoint and understand trends.
- Big Data: What It Means for Data Center Infrastructure (datacenterknowledge.com)
- Playsurface: An Open-Source Multi-Touch Computing Table (makezine.com)
- MAKE at CES 2013: Hands on with Playsurface, the Open Source Touch Table (makezine.com)